Thompson Coaching and Development Group’s seminar on Managing the Competitive Environment is focused exclusively on creating a healthy, powerful mindset for you. This is by far the most neglected aspect to an athletes performance repertoire, and as a result, will provide you with the extra advantage you need to Be Your Best.
- DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?
- DO YOU WANT TO PERFORM IN BIG COMPETITIONS WITH FOCUS AND CONCENTRATION, INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
- DO YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO YOUR BEST AT WHAT YOU DO BEST?
This course will teach you…
- How to set performance goals, as opposed to outcome goals.
- How to view your competitive opportunity as a chance to grow, rather than as a comment on your personal worth?
- How to discover and actualize your ideal Arousal Level – Does your excitement tend to be too high? Too low? Think of a giant thermometer, with a high arousal level at 90-100 degree’s, and a low level at 50-70 degree’s. We will support you in developing a personalized roadmap for getting your arousal somewhere between 70 and 90.
- The most effective way for you to conduct your psychological warm-up – We all have a physical warm-up before we practice or compete. But without a mental game plan that could include ritual, self-talk, arousal control, visualization, and focused concentration, we are limiting our potential.
- How you can utilize your support systems (teammates, parents, coaches, friends…and yourself!) to manifest who you truly are, regardless of outcome
- That athletic participation is supposed to be FUN!
Seminars are offered both in my office and via tele-conference for those living throughout the U.S.A.
QUESTIONS OR WANT TO REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT SEMINAR? Call me at (585)-698-4905 OR E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
“Does the will to win have to mean, ‘See, I’m better than you?